1pm Tuesday May 5 and May 12th- Chapters 4 and 5 Denials and Affirmations (we will focus for two sessions on these teachings)
What is the purpose of using Denials and Affirmations as a means of spiritual growth?
Explain the impact of the use of Denials on certain states of consciousness? (Page 56)
Explain the impact of the use of Affirmation on certain states of consciousness?
Para10. Page 41
To deny - to withhold from - to declare to be not true, to repudiate as utterly false
Para 6 page 51
To affirm anything is to assert positively that is is so, evening the face of all contrary evidence.
LIT Four All purpose denials
1. There is no evil.
2. There is no absence of life, substance, or intelligence anywhere.
3. Pain, sickness, poverty, old age, and death cannot master me, for they are not real.
4. There is nothing in all the universe for me to fear, for greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world.
LIT FOUR all purpose affirmations
1.God is life, love, intelligence, substance, omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence.
2. I am a child or manifestation of God, and every moment His life, love, wisdom, power flow into and through me. I am one with God, and am governed by His law.
3. I am Spirit, perfect, holy, harmonious. Nothing can hurt me or make me sick or afraid, for Spirit is God, and God cannot be sick or hurt or afraid. I manifest my real self through his body now.
4. God works with me to will and to do whatsoever He wishes me to do, and He cannot fill.
Practice these for the coming week - try some new wine - and put into a fresh wineskin (mind)
Come to class next week and share your experience
REVIEW: from Last week -1pm Tuesday April 28th - Chapter 2, Statement of Being
Here are some concepts and ideas to contenplate and discover not only Emilie Cady's understanding, but to explore what these ideas and statements mean for you today in your life.
Lessons in Truth - Chapter 2 - Statement of Being
1. God is Principle and God is Personal
2. God is Transcendent and God is Immanent
3. God is Father and God is Mother
4. God is Grace and God is Law
5. The nature of humankind Spirit, Soul and Body
Next class Tuesday May 5th 1pm Pacific
Chapter 4 & 5 Denials and Affirmations
We will do these for two weeks
Meeting ID: 510 235 0336
To Call in: 1 669-900-9128, enter the Meeting ID, The message may ask for a participate number... Just press #.
To mute and unmute press *6